July 3 2012
Pancake in your Dock
Pancake user @ilmv reminds us of a neat trick for adding Pancake to your Mac's dock. You will be able to access your Pancake install with a single click.
Using a Site Specific Browser app like Fluid for Mac (free), you can load a single website in a browser from your dock. Here are the instructions Fluid:
- Download and install Fluid
- Start Fluid. Enter your Pancake URL (not forgetting /admin at the end)
- Click on the Icon dropdown and click Other...
- Navigate to the third_party folder of your Pancake application
- Select the default_logo.png file & click Create
- Once created, click Launch Now
- Right-click the dock icon and go to Options > Keep in Dock
Does anyone have similar tricks, or a solution for Windows? If so, feel free to tweet @pancakeapp