January 22 2023
Pancake 4.15.0 Released
Pancake is ready for PHP 8.1. If you can upgrade to PHP 8.1, feel free to do it. Pancake now requires at least PHP 7.4 in order to run.
- [Feature] Clients can now reset their client area passwords - finally.
- [Improvement] If you want to have a client area passphrase but still allow clients to view their invoices without having to type it in, there is now a setting for that on the client creat/edit page.
- [Improvement] Adds support for running Pancake in servers where PHP does not have the
- [Improvement] Updates the Spanish translation for Pancake.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with updating Pancake in servers where
set_time_limithas been removed.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with creating email reminders without specifying their day range.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with the translation of tax settings.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that could prevent General User users from accessing Pancake in certain situations.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with accessing the Clients page if a user had previously been deleted.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with rendering PDFs in some cases.
To force your copy of pancake to check for a new update please go to Settings -> Update and click "Check for updates".