September 10 2017
Pancake 4.13.8 Released
- [Improvement] You can now import XML files by matching up columns in the XML file with the right columns in Pancake's database.
- [Improvement] You can now use the variables available in emails for the Remittance Slip and PDF Footer settings.
- [Improvement] You can now access documentation on all the available variables for emails.
- [Improvement] Adds the ability to set different remittance slips for each business identity.
- [Improvement] Invoices on the Reminders page are now sorted oldest-first.
- [Improvement] Added support for longer task names (previously 255 characters, now 1024).
- [Improvement] The Dashboard now shows the rounded total of all logged time entries, so you know how much you're billing.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that was causing problems with importing expenses.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with creating comments in the discussion area.
- [Bugfix] Trying to access the PDF of a non-existing invoice will no longer show any errors, and will instead redirect you to the login page.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with Pancake's handling time entries using military time (like 2100).
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that could cause problems for some third-party payments gateways trying to accept payments.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that caused the "Recurrence of a recurring invoice?" field to display the invoice number incorrectly, when exporting invoices.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with creating/editing project tasks when MySQL Strict Mode is turned on and the hourly/flat rate field is left empty.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with accessing estimates associated with projects that no longer exist.
To force your copy of pancake to check for a new update please go to Settings -> Update and click "Check for updates".