July 31 2017
Pancake 4.13.6 Released
- [Feature] Adds support for period-based invoice items (e.g. X days, X weeks).
- [Improvement] Adds support for importing clients with multiple email addresses.
- [Improvement] Pancake now displays a client's website next to their name when viewing them.
- [Improvement] There's now a 'Create Credit Note' button in the top navigation bar.
- [Bugfix] Fixes several issues with running Pancake in PHP 7.2.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that caused no default taxes to be selected until selecting a client, when creating an invoice.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that could prevent PayPal payments from completing successfully in some cases.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that prevented the Custom Numbers plugin from generating custom invoice numbers in some cases.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with the notification Pancake displays after creating a credit note.
To force your copy of pancake to check for a new update please go to Settings -> Update and click "Check for updates".