May 24 2017
Pancake 4.13.4 Released
- [Improvement] Makes the "This part of your invoice's payment schedule has been paid." shorter and more to the point.
- [Improvement] Archived invoices will no longer reoccur, auto-send, or auto-charge regardless of their settings.
- [Improvement] Invoices past their due date will now show up as 'Overdue' regardless of their 'Sent' status.
- [Improvement] If you have more than one business identity, Pancake will now show you which identity a client is associated with, on the 'View Client' page.
- [Improvement] The Snapshot in the Dashboard no longer includes Credit Balance payments.
- [Improvement] Restricts the permissions requested when connecting your Gmail account to Pancake.
- [Improvement] Custom payment gateways can now have checkbox and select fields, in addition to text fields.
- [Improvement] Adds a new "Direct Deposit" payment method, similar to "Bank Transfer".
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with sending email via DreamHost's SMTP servers.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with the appearance of estimates in proposal PDFs.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with the 'Forgot Password' page.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that caused problems with displaying paid/unpaid totals in the client area on some installations.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with the display of 'Upcoming Invoices' in the dashboard. Pancake now displays the oldest outstanding invoices first.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with creating new invoices in some installations.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with the CSS/JS editors not appearing correctly in some cases, in Settings > Branding.
To force your copy of pancake to check for a new update please go to Settings -> Update and click "Check for updates".