July 14 2019
Pancake 4.13.22 Released
Pancake now requires at least PHP 5.6 in order to run.
- [Improvement] In the past, if a server didn't have the mbstring or iconv extensions, Pancake would not know how to handle it. It now tells you what's going on and how you can resolve it.
- [Improvement] Trying to access client area links that didn't match a client used to throw a "page not found" error. Pancake now simply displays the normal login screen so your client can still log into their client area.
- [Improvement] Time entries associated with flat rate tasks now appear as billed if the flat rate task has been included in an invoice.
- [Improvement] Improves Pancake's compatibility with some nginx server configurations.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with handling empty invoice line item quantities in recent PHP versions.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with displaying notifications for user activity in recent PHP versions.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that caused problems with third-party admin themes.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that could cause performance issues when creating new invoices or estimates if Pancake had a lot of projects / time entries.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with handling empty partial payment amounts in recent PHP versions.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that could cause Pancake settings not to load properly on the Settings page.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with processing payment plans in certain situations.
To force your copy of pancake to check for a new update please go to Settings -> Update and click "Check for updates".