January 31 2017
Pancake 4.12.25 Released
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue with setting Pancake's timezone to 'Buenos Aires', 'Indianapolis', 'Calcutta', 'Katmandu' or 'Rangoon', in newer versions of PHP.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that could cause a redirect loop in the "client area" routing if your installation is older than Pancake 4.7.
- [Bugfix] Fixes a problem with charts breaking in the Reports page if you were using the 'myProspector' Chrome extension.
- [Bugfix] Makes the search engine handle a couple of edge cases more gracefully.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue where duplicating an archived invoice would make the new invoice also be archived by default.
- [Bugfix] Fixes an issue that caused archived invoices, projects and proposals to appear in the client area.
- [Bugfix] Fixes several issues with General User permissions for expenses.
To force your copy of pancake to check for a new update please go to Settings -> Update and click "Check for updates".